Avoid using heat or chemical straighteners that will damage your hair over time. Instead, there are healthier alternative ways to coax your
Fortunately there are some other methods for encouraging curly or wavy hair to straighten out naturally, without using heat or chemicals. You won’t get the pin-straight look from the iron, but you’ll have healthier hair that’s more or less straight with volume.
Straight hair is stylish, pretty, and convenient, especially for wintertime. The problem, however, is that many of the tools used, such as heat and chemical straighteners, are really bad for your hair. Over time, they dry it out, split the ends, and you end up with straight hair that’s not nearly as attractive as it once was.
Some Completely Natural Hairmask to get straight hair naturally:
1. Cold milk: Cold milk is one of the most renowned means to get straight hair at home naturally.
How do you do it:
• Boil milk and cool it down buy storing it in the refrigerator
• Pour it in a spray bottle
• Section your damp (previously shampooed) hair in parts and spray it all over. Make sure every strand is covered
• Comb all the sections thoroughly
• Keep it on for 30-45mins
• Rinse it off with a mild shampoo, followed by a daily use conditioner
• It’ll not only give you straight hair but will also add substantial moisture
2. Castor oil
It’s the easiest to use.
• All you need to do is apply castor oil all over your hair, covering each strand.
• Wrap it in a towel, you might blow dry from over the towel, although it’s optional, but that helps the oil to be absorbed better.
• Keep it for 45-1hr (best if kept overnight).
• Shampoo it with a mild shampoo.
• Apply conditioner
3. Cold blow
For cold blowing all you need is a table fan, and a paddle brush.
• Shampoo you hair, condition it
• Apply serum/leave-ins
• Now turn your table fan on, in the highest mode ,
• Section your hair into two parts and bring each around the two shoulders
• sit with your one side towards the fan
• Now comb the hair on the side of the fan with the paddle brush continuously ,with the fan on .
• Be gentle
• Make sure your hair is tangle free.
4. Paddle brush: Paddle brush alone is a very good means to straighten your hair at home without heat. No matter whichever above option you choose, or doesn’t, paddle brush would always help in having your hair more straightened.
5. Coconut milk and lemon:
These two are a golden pair went it comes to hair-health. Adds moisture, cleans dirt and build up, straighten and moisturizes hair and what not!!
• Take coconut milk according to your hair length /volume
• Add a whole lemon to it
• Mix it well and out it in the refrigerator. Allow it to cool down for 20mins
• Apply all over your hair.
• Keep for an hour
• Rinse it off with a mild shampoo, condition as usual.
Points to be noted:
I. All these above mentioned methods have been tried by me. They don’t give you a pin straight hair but it makes hair relatively straighter than before.
2. While towel drying hair, DO NOT rub it against your hair. Just dab it all over so as to have all the excess water soaked. Rubbing your hair against towel while wet, makes hair frizzy and becomes more prone to breakage.
Try it for sure and tell me how do you feel.
See you next time girls.
Stay happy stay beautiful.